Professional Cleaning Services Kent.
How to choose a cleaning company in Kent you can work with.
Maintaining a clean, safe and healthy office environment is essential to the success of your business.
Most companies prefer to hire a professional cleaning service such as Brightday Cleaning Services in Kent to take care of this rather than hiring a full-time cleaner themselves.
Office cleaning services usually start early morning or staff will come in after hours to carry out cleaning of all areas of your offices.
You’ll probably find several office and commercial cleaning companies in your local area.
Choosing the right one can be a daunting task as you will find, although they have the same approach there are many variations on the cleaning company’s way of doing things so you’ll have to select the one that fits in with your vision and what you are looking to achieve.
You might consider that the professional cleaning service must flexible and you might not want the hassle of ordering your own products.
Cost is always a big factor in decision making. Though you may be looking to save money, the company with the cheapest cost isn’t always the best deal.
- Get quotes from a handful of cleaning companies in your area. The companies will have to visit your office to carry out a site survey to estimate the work correctly. When you get this quote, ask for a list of daily and regular services that they provide. Most will provide mopping, emptying of bins vacuuming, general cleaning, and sanitizing of the toilets and polishing. Some may provide carpet cleaning a few times a year, but generally this is an additional cost.
- Ask to see proof of business insurance. You want an office cleaning company that has its insurance so that you can be sure that you will not be liable should a cleaner become hurt while cleaning or should there be any damage or breakages.
- Read through the contract. Most companies will want you to sign a contract, locking you into their service for a given amount of time. However, you need recourse if you aren’t happy with the service that the company is providing. For example, you may want to look for a company that has a trial period or one that goes on a rolling month-to-month contract rather than an annual contract.
- Consider the experience of the company. Some cleaning companies will have years of experience which means that you can be sure that they’ve developed a safe and cost effective system for cleaning and are comfortable handling any cleaning issues involved. All other things being equal, choose the company with more experience.
- Get references from the company. (Brightday Cleaning Services will be able to provide you with references from its clients). Feel free to contact these references and ask how happy they are with the cleaning services that are provided.